NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Promotion Period: The Electrolux Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, if you purchased an Electrolux major appliance and registered it online at Electrolux.com you will automatically receive one (1) Entry (the “Appliance Entry”) into the Promotion. Limit one Appliance Entry per Electrolux major appliance registered per household. No Purchase Necessary: To enter without a registered Electrolux product, send a handwritten 3”x5” piece of paper with your first and last name, full address, date of birth, phone number and email address and mail to Electrolux Sweepstakes, PO Box 7776, Melville, NY 11775-7776 to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing (the “Mail-In Entry”). Mechanical reproductions are not allowed. Limit one request per hand-addressed stamped envelope. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2021, and received by January 7, 2022. Limit one (1) Mail-In Entry per household per day. Appliance Entry and Mail-In Entry will be collectively referred to as “Entry”. The person completing the Appliance Entry/Mail-In Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the name appearing on the Entry. Any Entry deemed inappropriate, in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified. Normal Internet access, phone/usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service will apply. Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All eligible Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible. Proof of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of date of Entry. Employees of Sponsor, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“DJA”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Drawing and Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 28, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by DJA, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. The prize will be awarded and potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or If potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A $1,000 Sponsor selected gift card. Gift card subject to expiration and restrictions may apply. Prizes awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability and publicity release (“Grand Prize Release”), except where prohibited by law within five (5) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be determined. Grand Prize Release will be mailed via Priority Mail or sent via email. Return of Grand Prize Release as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winner and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize and/or for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, image, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence and/or any statements that winner may make regarding Sponsor and/or its products/services for promotional purposes without further notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, harassing or disruptive manner. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, extend, suspend or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control. In such event, Sponsor will conduct the drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT (OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) AGREES THAT: 1) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; 2) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND 3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS.
- Winner: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after February 6, 2022, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by March 6, 2022, to: The Electrolux Sweepstakes - Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Attn: AH, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor/ Administrator: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Electrolux Home Products, Inc., 10200 David Taylor Drive Charlotte, NC 28265. The Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.